Charitize, a simple & clean WordPress theme for all the Non-Profit Organizations, Non-Profit Associations, Foundations or churches, political Parties, Business etc. With lots of customization features, you can easily built a professional website for your organization. This theme supports most of the popular plugins like contact from 7, Team Members, Event Gallery, jetpack, PS sitemap etc.
You can follow this theme instruction for both version( Free as well as pro)
2. Theme Installation
We would like to thank you for buying our theme and using it. After you purchase and download your theme from Theme Palace you can choose either of the approaches given below to install your theme.
2.1.Approach I: From your admin dashboard.
1. Log into the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
2. Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
3. Select Add New.
4. Then select Upload Theme button.
5. Click Browse to locate charitize-pro.zip file from your computer.
6. Select charitize-pro.zip and click Install Now.
2.2.Approach II: Upload and install theme through FTP client
You can use FTP client like FileZilla to connect your web server.
1. Unzip charitize-pro.zip to your Desktop.
2. Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/themes/ and upload your new copy of Charitize Pro Theme.
3. Now, log into the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
4. Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
5. You will see the theme in the list.
6. Then click Activate button.
7. Now the theme will be activate and go through the following options to set up the theme step wise.
2.1 Upload Demo Content
Find Pro demo content charitize.wordpress
1.Go to dashboard
Tools -> Import
2. Install WordPress (Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags from a WordPress export file.)
3. Run Importer
4. Upload Downloaded charitize.wordpress file.
5.Extract the XML and upload XML.
3. Home Page Setup
Customizer -> Homepage Settings
This section lets you choose the options on displaying either all latest posts or a static page to the front page. Further customizations to the front page follows in the sections below this section.
1.Create new page from Add Pages.For example Home Page.
Customizer -> Homepage Settings
2. Select Front page as a Home page
5. Site Identity
Customizer -> Site Identity
Site Identity is the first customization option under customizer. You can Add a Logo and update your site information on Site title, tagline and site icon under this customizer section.
6. Basic Color Opttions
Customizer -> Color Option
Theme color options can be set and configured in this customizer section. The section is further divided into three sub sections:
- Basic Color Options : Contains color options settings for overall website layout.
- Charitize Color Options : Color options for special charitize theme sections.
- Charitize Color Reset : Reset option to restore back all color changes back to the theme’s default colors.
Other Colors Options
7. Font Setting
Customizer -> Font settings
This section lets you choose desired font from the list of available fonts for your website. You can choose and apply different fonts for different available areas of the website from within this section.
Customizer -> Menu
To create menu, you need to go to Admin Panel / Appearance / Menu .
You need to create menu from / Customize / Menus / Create Menu .
You can create more menus in similar way. After creating menu, you need to add pages to that menu.
To add pages to the menu, you need to create some pages (For e.g: “About Us” , “Contact”). After creating pages you need to add that pages to the menu.
After you added the pages to the menu set the menu location from / Customize / Menus / Menu Locations
Now, you will see these pages added as a navigation menu.
9. Social Links Menu
Charitize supports a Social Links Menu in the site header. Add a custom link with the URL to your social media profile (e.g. https://twitter.com/your-name) and the corresponding icon will appear.
10. Background Image
Customizer -> Background Image
This section lets you choose the background image to apply to the entire site background.
11. Our Activities
Customizer -> Home/Front Activity Section
In this section you can set and configure contents to display in the “Activities Area” just below the main front page slider. The settings under this sections are :
- Activities Options Sections : Contains settings to enable / disable section with general configurations.
- Select Activities From Page : Setting to choose pages for to display in the Activities section.
- Select Activities From Category : Setting to choose category to choose pages that displays in the activities section.
12. Home / Front Donate Section
Customizer -> Home / Front Donate Section
Configurations under this section can be used to configure special “Donate” Call to Action in Charitize Pro theme. Settings under this sections are :
- Section options : Contains settings to enable / disable and choose page contents to display in the “Donate” Section.Section Setting
Contains settings for text content length, Button link and Button text for the donate section.
Where you can edit button text and its url.
Note: Button editable only in pro version
13. Theme Options
Customizer -> Theme Options
All theme related options, configurations and settings can be found in Theme Options section. You can get a wide variety of options to toggle and customize to set your Charitize Pro Theme as per your requirements and taste. The furthur sections of settings under theme options are enlisted below with general usage instructions :
- Layout Options : Contains options to configure overall layout of the theme. Under this section, settings for sidebar display layout, archive layout, default excerpt length and default image alignments can be configured in this section.
- Breadcrumb Options : Under this setting you can choose to enable / disable the breadcrumb display in the website.
- Header Options : Contains settings for the header bar, Header button link and text settings and social enable.
Note:Button text is editable in pro version
- Footer Options : Contains settings for the footer area Sidebar (Widgets Area ) and custom copyright text options.
Note: Enable/Disable theme name and powered by is available in pro version.
- Back To Top Options : Contains setting to enable / disable back to top button display to the front end.
- Pre Loader Options : Contains setting to enable / disable preloader display before page loads to the front end.
- Custom CSS : Input Text area to implement all your custom CSS modifications to the theme.
15. Some plugins for home page
Some Recommended plugins for further Home Page setup in Pro Version
Available in Premium version
Widget -> Footer Area Full Widgets
1.Team Member find plugin
After installed theme you can add some team details
and then add short code in text widget under Footer Area Full Widgets
2.Event Manager: Find here
3. For location map : Add Default “Custom HTML” Widget
and paste iframe code there.
if you have any problem/issue, please feel free to ping us
1.we are available on online chat.
2 you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. support forum: https://evisionthemes.com/supports/